Design & Showroom Assistant Blackburn
Kitchen Design Centre have a vacancy for a Design & Showroom Assistant at the Blackburn Showroom.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award winning team.
We are a prestigious company with a reputation across the region for designing and installing superior kitchens. Being part of this fantastic team means a great working environment and a product and service you can be truly proud of.
The full time position has a competitive salary, commission scheme, employee discounts, excellent training and career prospects.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous retail or sales experience.
- Kitchen product/industry knowledge is beneficial but not essential.
- A background or interest in interior design would be advantageous.
- Great IT skills – Microsoft Office, inc. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of any CAD packages is helpful but full training will be provided.
- Presentable with strong customer service ethics and exceptional people skills.
- Good organisational skills, a creative flair with a keen eye for detail and an excellent team player.
- Greeting customers in our impressive showroom and ascertaining their requirements.
- Assisting the Kitchen Designers in exceeding sales related targets and maintaining excellent customer service.
- Producing high quality, detailed and accurate kitchen visuals, plans and elevations.
- Ensuring the efficient delivery of Kitchen Design Centre’s unique concept to completion service.
- General Showroom duties, ensuring all paperwork is up to date and maintain excellent showroom standards.
Please email your CV to Will Hustler.
Phone: 01254 246 046