Get up to £1000 cashback with high-tech Neff appliances
This amazing offer is available for a limited time only, as part of our Spring Sale. When you purchase a Neff oven for your dream kitchen alongside four other qualifying appliances, you’ll be eligible to claim up to £500 cashback – and if you choose a Neff venting hob to complete your kitchen, you’ll be eligible for another £500, for up to £1000 in total!
(To be considered eligible, the Neff oven or venting hob must be purchased alongside four or more qualifying Neff appliances. Orders must be made between 1st of April and 31st of July 2020.)
Our showrooms are currently open by appointment only, in accordance with government advice.
To take advantage of this fantastic offer, Book A Free Design Appointment with one of our award-winning designers today.
These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any previous offers and excludes quotations and orders placed before the 1st April 2020.
- The Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of up to £500 cashback (“the Gift”) to purchasers if they purchase a selected NEFF oven and four additional NEFF appliances (listed below). These appliances must be purchased as part of an overall kitchen purchase from participating retailers including the kitchen furniture
- An additional £500 cashback will be awarded with the purchase of a NEFF venting hob as part of this promotion.
- The kitchen furniture and appliances must be purchased from the same Retailer as part of a kitchen design (participating retailers only).
- This promotion applies to purchases between 1st April 2020 and 31st July 2020 and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim before midnight on 31st December 2020.
- The Gift will be in the form of bacs or cheque. Please note the consumer gets the choice in the redemption process whether they wish to receive the cashback by bacs or cheque.
- This is a consumer only promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, retailers will not be able to claim the Gift on behalf of the consumer.
- In order to qualify for the Cashback of up to £500, a NEFF oven (participating models listed below) must be purchased along with any FOUR other current NEFF large domestic appliances (including ovens, compact appliances, hobs, cooker hoods, dishwashers, laundry and refrigeration) as part of the kitchen and from the same Retailer they have purchased the kitchen furniture from (must be from a participating retailers only). Accessories (including warming drawers) are not included.
- If a NEFF Venting Hob (participating models listed below) is purchased as ONE of the FOUR current NEFF appliances then an additional £500 will be awarded. The total cashback value that can be awarded for a qualifying NEFF oven plus FOUR current NEFF appliances, including a NEFF Venting Hob is £1,000.
- If two ovens are purchased, cashback will be awarded on the highest value appliance in the purchase.
- Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products and trade/contract sales are excluded from the Promotion.
- The Promotion, which starts on 1st April 2020 and ends 31st July 2020, only applies to Kitchen purchases made from the same retailer (participating retailers only) on or between these dates. Claims must be received by the Promoter before midnight 31st December 2020 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
- Only one claim per household is permitted. Please note, claims from employees, relatives of traders and traders themselves are prohibited from participating in this promotion. Multiple purchases of the same appliances are prohibited.
- Claimants cannot claim in conjunction with another offer.
- In order to claim the Gift, claimants must fully complete the online Claim Form, including product E nr and FD numbers, and consumer reference number (this is a 10 digit number beginning 1503 that will be provided by the Kitchen Showroom where you made your purchase), which is available on NEFF Promotions or telephone the freephone helpline on 0333 0030874. A copy of the original purchase receipt, which itemises the FIVE NEFF appliances and proves that the appliances were purchased as part of an overall kitchen purchase including the kitchen furniture and from the same retailer must be uploaded as part of the claim. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can call the freephone helpline on 0333 0030874 for assistance between 9am and 5:30pm.
- In the event that you do not have access to the internet or are unable to claim online, please telephone the freephone helpline on 0333 0030874. The adviser will be able to complete your redemption over the telephone, however, you will need to post your purchase receipt to validate the claim to:
1 Vantage Court, Tickford Street
Milton Keynes, MK16 9EZ
Claims will only be paid upon receipt of a valid purchase receipt. You will need to pay postage for sending the purchase receipt to us. Please note, receipts will not be returned so please ensure you keep a copy.
- The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which are, in their sole opinion, fraudulent or invalid.
- Claimants should allow up to 6 weeks for receipt of the Gift from the date of the Promoter’s receipt of the Claim Form and copy of the purchase receipt.
- All Claim forms and copy purchase receipts, once received by the Promoter, will become its property and will not be returned to claimants.
- By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In the unlikely event that a claimant is unhappy with their NEFF appliance and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund is conditional upon the return of the Gift i.e. the cashback.
- All details can be found on NEFF Promotions.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only, excluding employees of the Promoter.
- The Promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter/Data Controller is NEFF, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT, UK.