Cake and Bake Show 2013
Win two tickets to the coveted Cake and Bake Show, Manchester
We have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for this fantastic event on 5-7 April 2013 at Manchester Central.
All you have to do is Like or Follow Kitchen Design Centre on Facebook or Twitter and share your memorable kitchen moments with us. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets on any date they choose between 5th and 7th April 2013.
Like our Facebook page and share your favourite kitchen memory.
Example: My favourite memory is baking cupcakes with my grandma.
Follow us on Twitter along with your (140 character) story.
Example: My favourite memories of childhood were helping my mum cook in the kitchen while she helped me with my homework. #mykitchenmemory
Terms & conditions:
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition) who have entered the competition which fulfills the below criteria by midnight on 01/04/2013:
- The entrant must Follow or Like from his or her own Twitter or Facebook account.
- By entering, you allow permission for your post to be shared and re-tweeted.
- Prize Details: 5 pairs of tickets to give away for 5-7 April 2013.
- The closing date and time for entries into the competition is midnight on 01/04/2013.
- The winners will be chosen in the week commencing 01/04/2013. The winner of the prizes will be contacted (via Facebook and Twitter) within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 4 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then Kitchen Design Centre reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. Kitchen Design Centre reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
- Kitchen Design Centre has organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the competition or the prize offered. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Kitchen Design Centre. For details of the winners’ names and counties please send a request to: Kitchen Design Centre, Housing Units, The Crescent, Wickentree Lane, Manchester, M35 9AY.